1. Have berry fun. Pick some fresh berries then use them to bake a pie or sweet dessert (try these tasty berry shortcake recipes).
2. Beach it. Head to the beach and go for a walk, run or swim -- with sunscreen on, of course. (Beach essentials for stylish chicks)
3. Swing irons. Head to the golf course and tee-up a few shots. If you're not into golfing on a course, try mini-putting or the driving range.
4. Be green. Ride your bike to your local farmer's market, pick up some fresh foods and whip up a delicious eco-dinner together. (Tips to eat locally)
5. Go wine tasting. Register for a wine tasting class or go winery hopping at a few local wineries.
6. Muse at a museum. Visit one or two art museums and talk about the paintings, prints and sculptures that inspire you.
7. Give flowers. Buy flowers and plant them in each other's gardens or a pot for the house. (How to press those flowers)
8. Get inked. Get matching tattoos.
9. Kick back. Grab some magazines (or your favorite book) and read them while hanging out on your patio.
10. Donate your clothing. Go through your closets, try on each other's clothes and set aside anything that doesn't fit (or look good anymore!). Donate the clothing to local organizations that accept used attire.
11. Have a heart-to-heart. Never easy, but often a necessary part of maintaining strong friendships, have a heart-to-heart talk and work through any problems or stressors you may have in your relationship. (How to let go of friendships that hurt your health)
12. Prioritize a pedi/mani. Give each other manicures and pedicures or visit the spa or salon together.
13. Be artists for a day. Get a canvas and paint and create a work of art together.
14. Bead. Take a jewelry class and make a piece for your friend, while she makes one for you.
15. Give to your community. Donate your time to a soup kitchen or shelter.
17. Bucket list. Make a list of the 12 things you've never done, but have always wanted to do (before you "kick the bucket"), and promise each other to do at least one thing on each of your lists together every month or so.
18. Plan a girlfriend get-away. Hang out in the travel section of your nearest bookstore and plot a mini-break to take together. (Tips to plan a girls-only getaway)
19. Sweat together. Go for a run or bike through your local park, go on a hike or hit the gym.
20. Couch marathon. Rent the entire series of Sex in the City and watch it from start to finish (be sure to indulge and order takeout for dinner!).
And you'll see personalized content just for you whenever you click the My Feed .
SheKnows is making some changes!