How to stay healthy in your 20s
Here are 10 easy ways to stay healthy in your 20s.
10 easy tips for being twenty and fabulous
- Don't smoke.
- Now that you can legally drink, don't do so in excess or when you'll be driving.
- Use seat belts.
- Limit your number of sexual partners and practice safe sex.
- Don't forget to exercise -- even if your body and weight seem fine.
- Take a multivitamin that contains 400 micrograms of folic acid and consume 1,200 milligrams of calcium per day in the form of dairy products, calcium-fortified foods or supplements.
- Eat a balanced diet.
- Build a network of friends and colleagues to serve as your unofficial mental health support system.
- Establish a relationship with a family or primary care physician.
- Make sure you have adequate health insurance.