White teeth… we all want them, and most us of will jump through hoops to obtain them, but I'm here today sharing my newfound secret to a superwhite smile.
I'm a little obsessed when it comes to having clean teeth. For people with sensitive teeth (aka, people like me), it’s not always easy to find whitening products that won’t leave you wondering why you even cared in the first place.
Here are my seven secrets to get that red-carpet Hollywood smile.
1. If you have sensitive teeth like me, be sure to choose a low-abrasive whitening toothpaste to help protect from further damage.
2. Don't forget to brush twice daily to shield new stains from forming. Sometimes I may have to remind other members of my household to do this. (And yes, I am totally calling them out!)
3. Wear some lipstick to make your teeth really shine white! We only get one shot at a pretty smile, so make it count.
4. I keep water readily available to drink throughout my day.
5. Try Sensodyne® True White® Extra Fresh toothpaste to help freshen your breath and to help whiten your teeth. I like it because their formulations include a clinically proven ingredient that works with twice daily brushing to relieve tooth sensitivity. It's no wonder why nine out of 10 dentists recommend the Sensodyne brand for sensitive teeth.
6. Be sure to use a gentle toothbrush! No need to scrub with hard bristles... ouch!
7. I limit coffee and tea to two cups a day to prevent stains.
Be sure to tell your friends to wear their sunglasses so you don't blind them with that bright smile.
This post is part of a sponsored collaboration between Sensodyne® True White® toothpaste and SheKnows
And you'll see personalized content just for you whenever you click the My Feed .
SheKnows is making some changes!