Share this Story

Why I'll never go back to horse-pill vitamins

Food Blogger at and Food Columnist for The Birmingham News.  I love cats, shoes, Diet Coke, traveling and college football. 

Why should I, when these yummy gummies are so good for you?

I don't know about you, but I sometimes struggle getting all of the daily recommended vitamins. It is especially hard to eat properly when I travel.

In fact, American women only consume 14 percent of the daily recommended amount of omega-3s, EPA and DHA from food alone*. I am definitely in the other 86 percent. To help me get my vitamins and minerals, I take a multivitamin every day. I've been looking for a multivitamin that isn't a giant horse pill. I have a hard time swallowing those things, so I usually end up not taking them at all.

Why should I, when these yummy gummies are so good for you?

I received a sample of these Nature Made Multi for Her plus Omega-3s Adult Gummies, and I absolutely love them! They actually taste really good. They are like a sweet, chewy fruit snack. I actually look forward to taking them. It feels like a guilty pleasure!

They come in three flavors: Lemon, Orange and Strawberry. They're made with all-natural flavors, and the colors are derived from natural sources – there are no synthetic dyes in the gummies.

I tend to be distracted by shiny objects a lot. I'm thinking about doing something, like taking my vitamin, and something else pops in my head, and I totally forget the first thing. To help me remember to take my vitamins every day, I keep them on the bathroom counter. It definitely helps me remember to take them. If I can see them, I will take them. My morning routine is now put my contacts in, take my vitamins and brush my teeth. I never have to worry about forgetting to take them.

Why should I, when these yummy gummies are so good for you?

Multi for Her Plus Omega-3s provide an excellent source of essential nutrients like vitamins A, C, D3 and E, as well as key B vitamins (folic acid, biotin, niacin, vitamin B6, vitamin B12) and minerals like chromium and zinc. There is no yeast in the Multi for Her plus Omega-3s, and they're are also gluten free.

If you are looking for a fun and yummy multivitamin, I highly suggest giving the Nature Made Multi for Her plus Omega-3s Adult Gummies a try. They really do taste great, and are so easy to take. Just eat two gummies a day, and you are set!

They are available at most Walmart, Target, Kroger, Walgreens, CVS, and Rite Aid stores in the "Vitamins, Minerals and Supplements" aisle.

I am a new fan!

I definitely look forward to taking my vitamins every morning. WAY better than the chalky horse pills I was taking!

Disclosure: This post is part of a collaboration between Nature Made Gummies and SheKnows

New in Health & Wellness

And you'll see personalized content just for you whenever you click the My Feed .

SheKnows is making some changes!

b h e a r d !

Welcome to the new SheKnows Community,

where you can share your stories, ideas

and CONNECT with millions of women.

Get Started