Whether you're a marathoner or not, you can still enjoy these funny and (occasionally) inspirational signs often seen lining the road.
Have a BFF who's prepping for a marathon? Be a good friend and show up on race day with one of these amazing signs.
Image courtesy of Rachel
Image courtesy of Greg (sign made by Viola)
Image courtesy of Stacie
Those are awesome, right? If you need more suggestions, we've got you covered. Here are a few other options we saw while on the hunt for our Top 10.
- Worst parade ever
- 26.2, because 26.1 would be insane
- 13.1 because you're only half crazy
- Run like you stole something
- Run like his wife just came home
- Run like it's the start of the Hunger Games
- Chuck Norris never ran a marathon (this hasn't been verified)
- Chuck Norris runs until the treadmill is tired
- I love your endurance! Call me
- Why do all the cute ones run away?
- I heard Ryan Gosling/Chris Hemsworth/Tom Hiddleston is at the finish line
- The end is near! (for standing at mile 25)
- You can do eet
- You've done dumber things when you were drunk
- I'd follow you anywhere... if I could keep up
- You're running better than our government
- My mascara runs faster than you
Feeling inspired? Whether these signs have you amped to join the run or just get to the sidelines, we hope you enjoy marathon season.
Not a runner? More ways to get fit
HIKEology: An interval class for running-haters
Top 10 functional exercises for full-body fitness
The ballet body workout