1. How do you like your morning coffee?
24% - black
52% - flavored
10% - to-go
15% - with a donut
2. What's your favorite grab and go breakfast?
27% - fruit
32% - strong, hot coffee
25% - breakfast bar
16% - something from the drive-thru
3. Do you eat breakfast every day?
53% - faithfully
26% - no, but I drink breakfast every day
11% - only on weekends
10% - what's breakfast?
4. What's your breakfast strategy?
37% - prepare something filling and nourishing
20% - drink as much coffee as possible before caffeine withdrawal sets in
40% - anything on-hand that's not too time-consuming
3% - get to the office before all of the donuts are gone
5. How many travel mugs have you lost?
28% - I never drink and drive
48% - a few
16% - I prefer disposable cups
8% - all of them
6. What's your favorite coffee sweetener?
28% - I like my coffee straight
34% - vanilla
22% - hazelnut
16% - chocolate
7. When you need a treat, how do you prepare your coffee?
46% - add heavy cream, nutmeg and cinnamon to hot coffee for a delectable, slightly spicy drink
7% - add warm molasses to hot coffee, top with a dollop of whipped cream and cozy up by the fire
24% - blend cold coffee, milk, ice cubes, instant chocolate pudding, flavored creamer and sugar; drink like a milkshake
22% - add (at least) one shot of espresso to triple-strength coffee for a major energy boost
8. What's your favorite coffee drink?
34% - just plain coffee
17% - iced coffee
27% - cappuccino
22% - free coffee
9. 'Fess up! Which of these breakfast sins are you guilty of?
37% - believing that coffee = breakfast
29% - overeating... I love my bacon and eggs!
11% - eating breakfast while driving
22% - substituting sugary cereal for my oatmeal
10. When you skip breakfast, you usually...
13% - hit the vending machine by mid-morning
35% - make up for it (and then some) at lunch
15% - crash and burn
37% - keep myself going with a cup o' joe!