If Peanut And Gluten Allergies Have Kept You From Sinking Your Teeth Into A Cookie, Bake This Vegan Cookie Recipe Right Now!
If peanut and gluten allergies have kept you from sinking your teeth into a cookie, bake this vegan cookie recipe right now!
If peanut and glutenÂ allergies have kept you from sinking your teeth into a cookie, bake this vegan cookie recipe right now! Gluten-Free Vegan Almond Butter Cookies
Makes 3 dozenIngredients:
- 2 tablespoons ground flaxseed
- 6 tablespoons water
- 1 (16-ounce) container Barney Butter Creamy Almond Butter
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 cup light brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Raw sugar
More yummy vegan cookie recipes!
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F and line 2 rimmed baking sheets with parchment paper and set aside.
- In a small bowl, whisk together flax and water. Set aside while you prepare remaining ingredients.
- In a medium bowl, cream together almond butter, sugar and brown sugar.
- Beat in flax mixture, vanilla, baking soda, salt, and cinnamon until well-combined.
- Sprinkle a generous amount of raw sugar in a plate.
- Form almond butter mixture into 2-inch balls and roll in raw sugar, coating all sides.
- Place almond butter balls on the prepared baking sheets, 3 to 4 inches apart,Â and flatten with the back of a fork in a cross-hatch pattern.
- Bake 10 to 12 minutes until cookies golden at edges. Allow to cool 5 minutes on baking sheets then transfer to wire racks to continue to cool.