Kale and Sun-Dried Tomato Pasta with Toasted Pine Nuts
1. Cook pasta according to package directions. In the last 2 to 3 minutes of cooking time, add kale leaves to the boiling water. Drain in a colander.
2. Meanwhile, in a large skillet over medium heat, add sun-dried tomatoes (and the olive oil) and cook, stirring for 1 minute.
3. Stir in garlic and Italian seasoning and cook, stirring for 1 minute. Add pasta and kale and toss.
4. In a small dry skillet over medium-high heat, add pine nuts and cook, shaking the skillet, until they are just lightly browned.
5. Immediately add pine nuts to the pasta. Sprinkle with parsley and serve.
And you'll see personalized content just for you whenever you click the My Feed .
SheKnows is making some changes!