Hold The Eggs Please
Craving that egg salad sandwich you gave up when you adopted a vegan diet? Try this eggless sandwich made with tofu, onions, and raisins on a ciabatta roll.
Tofu Eggless Sandwich
- 12 ounces very firm tofu, drained, pressed
- 1/3 cup chopped red onion
- 3 tablespoons finely chopped fresh parsley
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 3 ciabatta rolls, split, lightly toasted
- Combine all ingredients except rolls in a medium bowl.
2. Fill rolls with tofu mixture and serve.
More tasty lunch recipes
Vegan breakfast recipes
3 Vegan slow cooker entree recipes
Vegan fettuccine Alfredo recipe