Instead of serving the same old tomato sauce vegan cheese pizza, put this healthy pizza made with veggies and black bean sauce.
Vegan Cauliflower Artichoke Heart Pizza
Serves 6 to 8
- 1 can black beans, rinsed, drained
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons water (if needed)
- 1 (10-inch) vegan pizza crust
- 1-1/2 cups bite-sized cauliflower florets, steamed until tender
- 1 cup chopped marinated artichoke hearts
- 1/2 cup chopped roasted red peppers
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- Shredded vegan cheese (optional)
1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
2. In a small food processor, puree beans, vinegar, oil and water, if needed, to form a sauce.
3. Spread sauce on the pizza crust. Top with remaining ingredients.
4. Bake pizza for 12 to 15 minutes or until crust is lightly browned.
More vegan recipes
Vegan fettuccine Alfredo recipe
Comfort food vegan-style|
Gourmet vegan recipes