Chunky Roasted Tomato and Garlic Sauce
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
2. Place tomatoes and garlic in a large baking dish and generously drizzle with olive oil, enough to lightly coat tomatoes.
3. Season with salt and pepper and toss tomato mixture to combine.
4. Roast for 40 to 45 minutes, stirring occasionally, until tomatoes are lightly browned and softened.
5. Add basil and use the back of a spoon to mash tomatoes slightly until a chunky sauce forms.
6. Toss with your favorite pasta immediately.
And you'll see personalized content just for you whenever you click the My Feed .
SheKnows is making some changes!