Bell Pepper Chickpea Couscous
1. In a large skillet over medium-high heat, heat oil. Add peppers and onion and cook, stirring often, until onions are translucent and peppers are tender.
2. Stir in cumin, coriander, and coriander and remove from heat.
3. Meanwhile, heat broth in a medium saucepan over high heat until boiling. Stir in couscous, cover pan, and remove from heat.
4. Stir chickpeas into pepper mixture. Fluff couscous and stir into bell pepper mixture.
5. Season with salt and pepper and garnish with cilantro to serve.
And you'll see personalized content just for you whenever you click the My Feed .
SheKnows is making some changes!