Red Potato Mini Pizzas
1. Set oven on broil and grease a small baking sheet.
2. Slice potato crosswise into 1/4-inch slices and set on the baking sheet.
3. Top with sun-dried tomatoes, olives, basil, and cheese.
4. Place baking sheet on middle to bottom oven rack.
5. Broil until cheese is melted and potato slices are heated through.
6. Serve hot.
*Cook's note: Baked or microwaved whole red potatoes that are refrigerated overnight are easier to cut into slices without crumbling.
And you'll see personalized content just for you whenever you click the My Feed .
SheKnows is making some changes!