A Fast And Fun Meal For Your Kids!
Need a fast, fun lunch or dinner for your kiddo? Keep a few cooked red potatoes and cheese in your fridge and put these mini pizzas on the table in minutes.
Red Potato Mini Pizzas
1. Set oven on broil and grease a small baking sheet.
2. Slice potato crosswise into 1/4-inch slices and set on the baking sheet.
3. Top with sun-dried tomatoes, olives, basil, and cheese.
4. Place baking sheet on middle to bottom oven rack.
5. Broil until cheese is melted and potato slices are heated through.
6. Serve hot.