Delicious Vegan Meatball Pizza You'll Love!
This delish vegan dinner recipe was inspired by a beef meatball recipe in the Sept/Oct 2011 issue of Sandra Lee Semi-Homemade magazine. Instead of this being a beef-based meal, I've swapped in vegan meatballs for a hearty pizza that even meat-lovers will dig.
Vegan Meatball Pizza
- 16 ounces vegan meatballs (such as Nate's frozen vegan meatballs)
- 1 (10-inch) vegan pizza crust
- 3/4 cup vegan marinara sauce
- 1 teaspoon dried Italian seasoning
- 2/3 cup sliced pepperoncini
- 1-1/4 cups shredded vegan cheese
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Microwave meatballs according to package directions until thawed.
- Place pizza crust on a baking sheet and spread with sauce.
- Sprinkle pizza with Italian seasoning and pepperoncini.
- Arrange meatballs on pizza and cover with cheese.
- Bake for 10 to 12 minutes or until cheese is melted, crust is lightly browned, and the meatballs are hot.
- Remove from oven and cut into slices to serve.
More tasty vegan recipes!
Heart-Shaped PB&Js and Beyond
Tailgating Lentil Spinach Soup
End of Summer Sorbet Sandwhiches