A Refreshing Vegan Cockaail You're Sure To Love!
If you're planning your end-of-summer Labor Day party, put this festive refreshing vegan drink recipe on your entertaining menu.
Hibiscus Tea Cocktail
This vegan cocktail is courtesy of mixologist Duane Fernandez, Jr. of Entwine in New York.
- 2 ounces Flor de Caña 7 Year Rum
- 1 ounce very strongly brewed hibiscus tea
- Combine rum, tea, lemonade, and simple syrup in a shaker with ice.
- Shake vigorously and strain into a short rocks glass over ice.
- Garnish with an orange rind and sprig of thyme.
More vegan recipes you'll want to try
Thai Coconnut Tofu Soup
Pumpkin Pie Oatmeal