Healthy Hemp Recipes Make For Happy Humans
A delicious source of protein, fiber, essential amino acids and healthy fats, hemp seed can elevate any vegan meal to superfood status. Tara Miko Grayless, owner of Happy Hemp, shares this healthy hemp recipe.
Happy Hemp Sesame Sauce with Kale
Recipe courtesy of Tara Miko Grayless. You’ll find more hemp recipes at Happy Hemp.
- 2 tablespoons sesame oil, plus a splash
- 3-1/2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 2 tablespoons sesame paste
- 1 tablespoon smooth peanut butter
- 1 tablespoon finely grated ginger
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 1 bunch of kale, washed, tough stems removed, cut into 1/2-inch thick slices
To make the sauce, whisk together sesame oil, soy sauce, vinegar, hemp, sesame paste, peanut butter, sugar, ginger, garlic, garlic paste, and chile paste.
Heat oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Cook kale, stirring, for 2 to 3 minutes until wilted and tender.
Toss hemp sauce with kale and serve.