Curried Tofu Wraps
1. Set tofu on a plate lined with paper towels and place another plate on top of the tofu. Weight with a heavy object, such as a cookbook, and set aside to drain.
2. In a large bowl, whisk together vegan mayonnaise, curry, salt, onion, pepper, and cilantro.
3. Crumble tofu into the bowl and mix until well combined.
4. Spoon tofu mixture down the center of each tortilla and sprinkle with a generous handful of lettuce or cabbage.
5. Roll tortillas around filling. Serve immediately or cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate until ready to serve up to 2 days.
And you'll see personalized content just for you whenever you click the My Feed .
SheKnows is making some changes!