Need A Fun, Colorful, And Tasty Salad To Take To A Summer Potluck? Try This Simple Broccoli Salad, Featuring Red Onion, Oranges, Currants, And A Light Vinaigrette.
Need a fun, colorful, and tasty salad to take to a summer potluck? Try this simple broccoli salad, featuring red onion, oranges, currants, and a light vinaigrette.
Need a fun, colorful, and tasty salad to take to a summer potluck? Try this simple broccoli salad, featuring red onion, oranges, currants, and a light vinaigrette.Broccoli Red Onion and Orange Salad
- 3Â large heads of broccoli, trimmed, cut into florets, lightly steamed
- 1/2 small red onion, thinly sliced
- 2Â oranges, peeled, diced
- 1 cup dried currants
- 2 tablespoons raspberry vinaigrette
- 6 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh garlic chives
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
More satisfying vegan salad recipes!
- Combine broccoli, red onion, orange, and currants in a large bowl.
- In a small bowl, whisk together vinegar, oil, and chives. Season with salt and pepper.
- Drizzle half of the vinaigrette over the broccoli salad and toss well to coat.
- Add more vinaigrette to taste. Serve immediately or chill salad for a few hours before serving.