Loaded With Berry Goodness, These Scumptious Vegan Muffins Also Deliciously Surprise With Vegan White Chocolate Chips. Just In Time For Memorial Day And 4th Of July Celebrations, Red White And Blue Muffins Are A Tasty Vegan Breakfast Munch Or Sweet Treat
Loaded with berry goodness, these scumptious vegan muffins also deliciously surprise with vegan white chocolate chips. Just in time for Memorial Day and 4th of July celebrations, Red White and Blue Muffins are a tasty vegan breakfast munch or sweet treat for a holiday picnic.
Loaded with berry goodness, these scumptious vegan muffins also deliciously surprise with vegan white chocolate chips. Just in time for Memorial Day and 4th of July celebrations, Red White and Blue Muffins are a tasty vegan breakfast munch or sweet treat for a holiday picnic.Red White and Blue Muffins
- 2 tablespoons ground flax
- 6 tablespoons water
- 1-1/2 cups white whole wheat flour
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 2 teaspoonsÂ baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons finely grated orange zest
- 3/4 cup vanilla soy or coconut yogurt
- 1/2 cup vanilla soy milk
- 3/4Â cup fresh blueberries
- 2/3Â Â cup fresh blueberries
- 2/3 cup fresh raspberries
- 2/3 cup vegan white chocolate chips
More mmm, mmm good vegan muffin recipes!
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. and generously spray a 12-cup muffin tin with cooking spray.
- In a mediumÂ bowl, whisk together flax and water. Set aside for 5 minutes or until thickened.
- In a large bowl, whisk together flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda, salt, and orange zest.
- Add yogurt and milk to the flax mixture and whisk together. Stir yogurt mixture into the flour mixture until just combined.
- Gently stir in black berries, raspberries, and white chocolate.
- Divide batter among the muffin cups. Bake for 15 to 20 minutes or until the tops spring back when touched.
- Cool on a wire rack for 10 minutes then invert onto a wire rack to continue to cool or serve warm.