If you're looking for a fun vegan alternative to cocktails or those gelatin shots that are ever so popular at graduation celebrations and summer parties, give these cruelty-free jello shots a try.
Vegan Adults-Only Jello Shots
- 2 teaspoons agar agar
- 8 ounces 100 percent fruit juice
- 3 tablespoons sugar (to taste depending on the juice)
- 6 ounces vodka
- In a medium saucepan over high heat, whisk together agar agar, juice, and sugar, and bring to a boil.
- Cool slightly. Vigorously stir in vodka.
- Pour mixture into small cups. Refrigerate for 4 hours or overnight. Serve chilled.
More vegan entertaining recipes!