The Ultimate In "Crunchy" Vegan Food, This Wholesome Homebaked Bread Is Filling As A Morning Nibble, Ideal For Sandwiches, And Can Be Served Alongside Vegan Salads And Soups To Round Out A Meal.
The ultimate in "crunchy" vegan food, this wholesome homebaked bread is filling as a morning nibble, ideal for sandwiches, and can be served alongside vegan salads and soups to round out a meal.
The ultimate in "crunchy" vegan food, this wholesomeÂ homebaked bread is filling as a morning nibble, ideal for sandwiches, and can be served alongside vegan salads and soups to round out a meal.Vegan Granola Bread
Makes 1 loafIngredients:
- 2Â tablespoons ground flax
- 6Â tablespoons water
- 1 cup coconut oil, melted to a liquid
- 1 cup agave nectar
- 1-3/4 cups white whole wheat flour
- 1 cup store-bought or homemade granola
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
More delicious vegan bread recipes!
- In a small bowl, whisk together flax and water. Set aside for at least 5 minutes to thicken.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. and grease a large loaf pan.
- In the bowl of a stand-up mixer fitted with the paddle attachment, combine oil and agave and mix on medium-low speed until combined.
- Add flax mixture and blend until combined.
- In a large bowl, whisk together flour, granola, baking powder, baking soda, and salt.
- Add dry ingredients to the wet ingredients and blend on medium-low until well-combined.
- Pour batter into prepared loaf pan and bake for 40 minutes or until loaf is baked through.
- Let cool in the pan for 5 minutes then invert onto a wire rack to continue to cool.