Taco Night Is Always A Fun Vegan Dinner Idea For The Family. These Vegan Bean Tacos Are Easy To Make And Can Be Served With Spanish Rice, Sliced Avocado, Salsa, And Vegan Cheese.
Taco night is always a fun vegan dinner idea for the family. These vegan bean tacos are easy to make and can be served with Spanish rice, sliced avocado, salsa, and vegan cheese.
Taco night is always a fun vegan dinner idea for the family. These vegan bean tacos are easy to make and can be served with Spanish rice, sliced avocado, salsa, and vegan cheese.Spicy Bean Tacos
- 1 (15-ounce) can black beans, rinsed, drained
- 1 (15-ounce) can pinto or kidney beans, rinsed, drained
- 1 jalapeno, seeded, minced
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/4 cup minced red onion
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon ground coriander
- Chili powder to taste
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 1/4 cup minced fresh cilantro
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 8 vegan corn tortillas (try Mission tortillas), warmed
- Radish sprouts or shredded cabbage or lettuce
More delicious vegan dinner recipes!
- In a large bowl, combine beans, jalapeno, garlic, onion, and spices. Use a masher to mash ingredients together.
- Season with salt and pepper and stir in cilantro.
- Heat oil in a large skillet over medium heat and pour in bean mixture. Cook, stirring, until heated through.
- Spoon into corn tortillas and top with sprouts or cabbage or lettuce.