Need A Fast Vegan Breakfast That You And Your Kids Can Eat Before You Race Out The Door In The Morning? High In Fiber -- And Flavor -- These Vegan Muffins Are Especially Delish When Slathered With Vegan Cream Cheese.
Need a fast vegan breakfast that you and your kids can eat before you race out the door in the morning? High in fiber -- and flavor -- these vegan muffins are especially delish when slathered with vegan cream cheese.
Need a fast vegan breakfast that you and your kids can eat before you race out the door in the morning? High in fiber -- and flavor -- these vegan muffins are especially delish when slathered with vegan cream cheese.Carrot Cake MuffinsIngredients:
- 2 cups wheat bran
- 2 cups white whole wheat flour
- 2 teapsoons baking powder
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1-1/2 cups 100 percent apple juice
- 1/4 cup blackstrap molasses
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- 3/4 cup finely shredded carrots
- 3/4 cup raisins
- Raw sugar
More vegan breakfast recipes!
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F and grease a 12-serving muffin pan.
- In a large bowl, whisk together wheat bran, flour, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon, cloves, and salt.
- In a small bowl, whisk together apple juice, molasses, and coconut oil.
- Add the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients and stir until well combined.
- Stir in carrots and raisins and fill prepared muffin pan with batter. Lightly sprinkle with raw sugar.
- Bake for 25 to 30 minutes or until muffins spring back when touched.
- Let muffins cool in pan then invert onto a wire rack to cool completely, if making ahead, or simply eat warm.