Is spinach artichoke dip is one of your favorite party foods? Here is a vegan party dip recipe that transforms the classic cheese- and mayo-laden rendition into a healthier, vegan recipe that is perfect for Super Bowl, cocktail parties, holiday get-togethers, or a vegan snack when you need a creamy, tangy snack fix. Serve this vegan party recipe with slices of toasted baguette or your favorite vegan chips.
Vegan Spinach Artichoke Dip
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 cup marinated artichoke hearts, drained, finely chopped
- About 5 ounces fresh spinach leaves
- 8 ounces vegan cream cheese substitute, softened
- 3/4 cup vegan mayonnaise
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F and spray an 8-inch square baking dish with cooking spray.
- Heat oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium heat. Add onion and cook, stirring occasionally, until onion is softened and translucent, about 4 minutes.
- Stir in garlic and cook, stirring, for 1 minute. Add artichoke hearts and half of the spinach, stirring to combine. Set aside.
- Add remaining spinach and continue to cook, stirring often, until spinach is wilted. Set aside to cool.
- In a large bowl, use an electric hand mixer to beat cheese and mayonnaise until smooth.
- Add spinach mixture to cheese mixture and stir to combine.
- Transfer dip to prepared baking dish and bake for 30 minutes or until bubbly. Serve warm.
Planning a Super Bowl party? Add your dip to this Vegan Super Bowl Party Menu!
More vegan recipes
Raw zucchini noodles with creamy avocado sauce
3 Easy sorbets made in the blender
The new Dirty Dozen and Clean 15 fruits and vegetables