If You've Got Company Coming And Need A Tasty Vegan Dish To Tide Them Over Until Dinner, Serve This Tangy Vegan Bruschetta, Topped With Artichokes, Sun-Dried Tomatoes, And Vegan Feta. Serve It With An Organic White Wine.
If you've got company coming and need a tasty vegan dish to tide them over until dinner, serve this tangy vegan bruschetta, topped with artichokes, sun-dried tomatoes, and vegan feta cheese.
If you've got company coming and need a tasty vegan dish to tide them over until dinner, serve this tangy vegan bruschetta, topped with artichokes, sun-dried tomatoes, and vegan feta cheese.Artichoke Feta Bruschetta
- 1 (16-ounce) sourdough baguette (read the ingredients list on the label)
- 2 garlic cloves, halved
- 1 (6-ounce) jar marinated artichoke hearts, drained, chopped
- 3/4 cup sun-dried tomatoes packed in olive oil, drained, chopped
- 1 cup canned white beans, rinsed, drained
- 1 tablespoon finely grated lemon zest
- 1/2 cup finely chopped fresh parsley
- 1 cup crumbled vegan feta cheese or more to taste
More vegan entertaining recipes!
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. and spray a baking sheet with cooking spray.
- Cut baguette into 1/2-inch slices on a diagonal. Place bread on prepared baking sheet and bake until toasted, about 10 minutes.
- As soon as toasts are cool enough to handle, rub them with cut sides of garlic.
- Mince garlic and put it in a large bowl. Add artichoke hearts, tomatoes, beans, and lemon zest, tossing to combine.
- In a small bowl, combine parsley and vegan cheese, tossing to combine.
- Top toasts with artichoke mixture and sprinkle with vegan cheese mixture. Serve immediately.