Pint-Size Popable Delights
If you're creative holiday juices are flowing, oooh have we got a treat for you! Try making these Apricot Pretzel Pops for the perfect holiday gift. You can hand out these vegan goodies with Christmas cards or use them to garnish your holiday table at dinner time.
Apricot Pretzel Pops
- 1 6-oz. package Sun-Maid Mediterranean Apricots
- 28 pretzel sticks about 4" long and 3/8" thick
- 1 cup (6-oz.) vegan chocolate baking chips or vegan white chocolate chips or 1/2 cup of each
- 1 package Sun-Maid Fruit Bits or Sun-Maid Tropical Trio
- cookie sprinkles
- Place a piece of wax paper or plastic wrap on a cookie sheet and set aside.
- Push a pretzel stick into the small opening at the edge of each apricot.
- Put chocolate in a microwave-safe bowl, or separate bowls for each type of chocolate. Heat on medium power (50%) for about 2 minutes. Stir until chips are melted.
- Hold end of pretzels and dip apricots, one at a time, into chocolate.
- Decorate each Apricot Pretzel Pop right after dipping
How to decorate your Apricot Pretzel Pops:
- Roll in a dish of Fruit Bits or Tropical Trio.
- Sprinkle with cookie sprinkles.
- Dip a toothpick in chocolate to drizzle stripes or designs.
- Make up your own decoration, or leave it plain chocolate!
- Place finished Apricot Pretzel Pops on cookie sheet. Refrigerate 10 minutes until chocolate is set.
More vegan holiday recipes
Tasty Vegan Stuffing
Vegan Banana Bread
Vegan Almond Cookies