Sweet Potato and Macadamia Nut Soup
1. Heat oil in a large pot over medium heat. Cook onion and celery, stirring often, until softened.
2. Add ginger, garlic, and lemon zest. Cook, stirring, until fragrant.
3. Add sweet potatoes, ground nuts, and broth and bring to a boil. Reduce heat to medium-low and simmer until potatoes are very soft.
4. Stir in parsley and remove from heat. Let cool slightly then puree with an immersion blender or food processor.
5. Season with salt and pepper. Serve warm, garnished with macadamia nuts.
More warm and wonderful vegan soups
Vegan "Chicken" Noodle Soup
Curried Red Lentil Soup
Cream of Pumpkin Soup with Curried Pecans
And you'll see personalized content just for you whenever you click the My Feed .
SheKnows is making some changes!