Chewy Chocolate Truffles
Truffles are the perfect dessert for the holiday season! They are simple to make and rich in flavor. Add these to your holiday dessert table and your guests won't be able to stay away.
- 8 ounces vegan cream cheese
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- 2 cups chocolate chips
- Almond bark to coat, chopped nuts, shredded coconut and flavored liqueur (optional)
- Blend vegan cream cheese and powdered sugar in a food processor, slowly adding the sugar to the cream cheese.
- Melt the chocolate chips in pot on the stove and add the melted chips to the cream cheese mixture, blending until it's all mixed in. If you want, you can add a tablespoon or more of flavored liqueur to the mixture and blend a bit longer.
- Put the mixture in the refrigerator for about an 1 1/2 - 2 hours
- Roll the mixture with your hands into little balls.
- Roll the balls into the topping of your choice (chopped nuts, shredded coconut, etc). You can also melt some more chocolate chips or almond bark and dip the truffles in and refrigerate to make a "hard" coat over them.
- Place and store in refrigerator until ready to be devoured.
More vegan desserts
Vegan Cashew Brownies
Vegan Mint Chocolate Chip Cookies
No-bake Coconut Bars Recipe