Coo Coo For Cocoa!
It seems impossible to stick to your diet plan when the holidays surround you with delicious treats. But if you want to indulgence a little and still prevent extra weight gain, we have the perfect dessert for you. These raisin coco balls are completely raw and utterly mouth-watering. Be sure to make plenty, these vegan treats tend to disappear quickly.
Vegan Coco Raisin Balls
- 1 cup raisins
- 1/4 cup raw almonds
- 1/4 cup raw pumpkin seeds
- 1/2 cup raw sunflower seeds
- 2 tablespoon cocoa powder, or raw cacao powder
- 4 tablespoon desiccated coconut
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla essence
- Soak nuts and seeds overnight in filtered water.
- After soaking, drain and dry the seeds and nuts.
- When dry, pour seeds and nuts in blender to blend until coarse paste forms.
- Add raisins, cocoa powder, vanilla, and coconut.Blend until stiff paste forms.
- Roll into small balls.
- Extra: Roll ball in coconut for outside layer if desired.
Serving Size: 30 Balls
Cooking Time:20 Minutes (Plus overnight soaking and drying time)
Want more ideas and recipes for a vegan Christmas meal? Head over to Top Vegan Christmas Recipes and browse through our collection.