Stuffing Never Tasted So Good
Stuffing is on everyone's list of favorite Thanksgiving dishes. Not wanting to give up on this traditional treat, vegans took it upon themselves to create their own delicious version of this nationwide favorite, and we're sharing it with you! Enjoy!
A tasty vegan recipe that will be "stuffed" in your mind forever. It will give you all the flavor of the holidays with none of the guilt.
Tasty Thanksgiving vegan stuffing recipe
- 6 sticks of celery, finely chopped
- 1 medium onion, finely chopped
- 21 ounces vegetable broth
- 3/4 cup plus 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 5 tablespoon soy sauce (add more for taste as you'd like)
- 3 ounces pecans, chopped
- 1 tablespoon dried parsley
- 1 tablespoon dried rosemary
- 1 tablespoon dried sage
- 1 tablespoon dried thyme
- Small loaf vegan bread, torn into small pieces and dried
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a pan, heat 2 tablespoons of olive oil. Add and sauté celery and onion until the onion is slightly translucent.
- Add all other ingredients except for the bread.
- Fill a 9 x13-inch casserole dish with the bread cubes and pour hot broth mixture over them. Mix well and flatten.
- Bake for 35 minutes covered, then 10 minutes uncovered.
More vegan Thanksgiving recipes
Vegan sourdough stuffing
A vegan Thanksgiving menu and recipes