This time of year is all about pumpkin recipes. And pumpkin is a naturally delicious fall vegan ingredient.
Here's a recipe for an incredible vegan pumpkin seed pesto on top of ravioli. But, pumpkin seed pesto could be used for all sorts of delicious vegan creations, like a vegan pesto pizza!
Whip up a batch of vegan pumpkin seed pesto with your leftover Halloween pumpkin seeds and freeze to enjoy all winter long.
Pumpkin seed pesto over ravioli recipe
- 1 cup pumpkin seeds, lightly toasted
- 1 cup (firmly packed) fresh parsley leaves
- 2 cloves garlic
- 2 teaspoons miso
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 (16 ounce) package vegan ravioli
- Combine pumpkin seeds, parsley and garlic in a food processor until minced. Add miso and salt and process until well-blended. While blending, slowly drizzle in the oil.
- Cook the ravioli according to package directions.
- Top the ravioli with homemade pumpkin seed pesto and enjoy!
More vegan recipes
Homemade tabbouleh with quinoa and fresh lemon
Grilled veggies with lemon-basil aioli
Vegan asparagus soup recipe