Enjoying Your Soup The Sweetest Way!
What better way to enjoy your strawberries then to liquefy them and chill them? Then you can slurp and enjoy!
Fruity chilled strawberry soup is a perfect summer dish and it's even better when spiked with a touch of amaretto liqueur.
Chilled strawberry soup recipe
- 14 ounces strawberries, cleaned and hulled
- 2 tablespoons amaretto liqueur
- 1 tablespoon sugar (adjust according to the sweetness you prefer)
- Mint leaves for garnishing (optional)
- Blend all ingredients together until very smooth.
- Chill in the refrigerator for at least 2 hours or until ready to serve.
- Garnish with mint leaves and strawberries.
More strawberry dessert recipes
Strawberry and cake trifle in a snap recipe
Old-fashioned strawberry and mint shortcake recipe
Strawberry cheesecake dessert pizza recipe