Healthy And Delicious!
Win them over with a tray of these colorful, fresh and vibrant, healthy soft tacos at your next outdoor party!
These grilled pork soft tacos with spicy avocado mango salsa are a crowd-pleasing MUST the next time you take to the grill!
Grilled pork soft tacos with spicy avocado mango salsa recipe
Yields about 8 soft tacos
- 1 pound boneless pork chops (about 3/4-inch thick)
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons chili powder
- 1 tablespoon cumin
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 8-10 small to medium soft flour tortilla shells, warmed
- Mix together the chili powder, cumin, garlic powder, onion powder, salt and pepper. Add pork chops to a large zip-closed bag. Pour olive oil into the bag over the pork. Add spice mix and massage the bag all around to coat the chops with the oil and spices. Marinate for 30 minutes to 4 hours.
- Preheat your grill to medium-high. Remove pork chops from bag and grill on both sides until cooked through, about 3-4 minutes per side. Allow pork to rest before slicing into strips against the grain. Set aside.
Spicy avocado mango salsa recipe
Yields about 3 cups
- 1 large ripe mango, diced (about 1 cup)
- 1 large ripe avocado, diced
- 1/3 cup red onion, diced
- 1/4 cup jalapeño pepper, seeds removed and diced
- 1/4 cup red pepper, diced
- 2 tablespoons cilantro, rinsed well and chopped
- Juice from ripe lime
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Add all ingredients to a medium-sized bowl and mix together well.
- To serve the tacos, add some sliced pork to a warmed tortilla shell and top with spicy avocado mango salsa.
More taco recipes
Fish tacos with avocado cream sauce recipe
Buffalo chicken taco
Citrus-cooked carnitas tacos