Just because it's summer doesn't mean you can't eat pasta. This light and refreshing dish is full of fresh summer flavor and can be ready in under 15 minutes. It will leaving you feeling full and happy.
Summertime pasta recipe
- 1 pound angel hair pasta
- Pinch of kosher salt
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 6 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 lemon, zested and juiced
- 2 cups fresh baby spinach
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil. Add a large pinch of kosher salt to the water and add pasta. Cook till al dente, following box directions for recommended cooking time.
- When the pasta is ready, drain.
- While pasta is boiling prepare sauce for the pasta.
- In a large skillet heat the olive oil and add in minced garlic. Cook until fragrant but do not burn the garlic or it will become bitter. Add in lemon zest and juice and stir to combine.
- Add in spinach and pasta. Toss to combine over low heat. When the spinach wilts and pasta is evenly coated, serve warm or even room temperature.
More pasta recipes
Taco stuffed shells recipe
Four-cheese mac-and-cheese cup recipe
Chicken cordon bleu pasta casserole recipe