We all love s'mores. The downside is that they are messy. This simple Mason jar s'more treat gives you all the flavor without all the sticky mess.
S'mores are the perfect summer dessert. They can be messy to make but they are so delicious the mess doesn't even matter. Well, just in case you're not a fan of sticky fingers, we have made things even better for you!
Mason jar s'mores recipe
- 4 tablespoons graham cracker crumbs
- 1 box (3.9 ounce) chocolate instant pudding
- Marshmallow fluff
- In each of 4 small (4 ounce) Mason jars, add 1 tablespoon graham cracker crumbs.
- Prepare chocolate pudding according to box directions. Cover graham cracker crumbs with chocolate pudding.
- Top pudding with marshmallow fluff. There is no measurement as you want to cover the pudding with just enough marshmallow fluff to reach the top.
- Quickly broil the top of the Mason jar s'mores to brown. Serve within an hour so the graham cracker crumbs do not get soggy.
More s'mores recipes
Frozen s'mores recipe
S'mores martini recipe
Heart-shaped s'mores pop recipe