A wonderfully easy pizza for those who simply can't tolerate foods with gluten. Here we take a basic gluten-free pizza dough and pile it super high with ripe summer produce, fresh herbs and cheese.
For those who are intolerant to foods that contain gluten, this one is for you! Here we share this super-tasty pizza recipe that's completely gluten-free and is quick and easy to prepare. Since making pizza dough from scratch can be tricky especially with gluten-free pizza dough, we used a simple mix that requires a few simple ingredients to whip up this pizza!
Easy gluten-free summer veggie pizza recipe
For the gluten-free pizza dough
- 1 (16 ounce) package of Bobs Red Mill gluten-free pizza mix
- 1-1/2 cups warm water
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 eggs
- Yeast packet (included in the pizza mix)
For the toppings
- 1 cup fresh cheddar jack cheese blend, grated
- 4 large romaine leaves, thinly sliced
- 2 large tomatoes, diced
- 1/2 small red onion, diced
- 1/4 cup ranch dressing
- Fresh herbs such as parsley or oregano for garnish
- Preheat your oven to 425 degrees F. In a large mixing bowl, prepare the pizza dough mix and bake as directed on the package.
- Remove the crust from the oven, add the shredded cheeses and top with the romaine, tomatoes, onion and drizzle with ranch dressing.
- Garnish with fresh herbs and serve immediately.
More gluten-free recipes
Gluten-free lemon tart
Delicious gluten-free recipes
Gluten-free BBQ recipes