Surprise your dad with a hole-in-one this Father's Day by giving him a batch of these golf-themed cookies. These are especially perfect if your dad is an avid golfer!
Made from simple sugar cookies and fun cookie frosting, you don't need to be an expert baker or cookie decorator to make these fun-themed cookies. And yes, these will win you way more points with Dad than a stupid tie would.
Hole-in-one golf cookies
Serves about 12
- 1 batch sugar cookie dough (use this recipe)
- Green cookie icing
- Green sprinkles
- White chocolate chips
- Mini flags
- Chocolate icing gel
- Make cookie dough according to directions. Wrap in plastic wrap and chill for at least 30 minutes. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- Roll dough out on a floured surface. Cut circles out of the dough, using a circular cookie cutter. Place cookies 1 inch apart from each other on the pan and bake for about 8 minutes or until golden brown. Let cool completely on a wire cooling rack.
- Once cookies have cooled, use the green icing to make a circle in the center and spread with a knife, leaving a portion unfrosted. Cover that portion with chocolate icing to make a "sand" trap.
- Top the green frosted area with green sprinkles to make it look like grass. Place a white candy in the center. Tape the flag to the toothpick and insert next to the ball.
More cookie recipes
Mini taco cookies recipe
Cinco de mayo piñata cookies
Fruit Roll-Ups fortune cookie valentines