A Simple Salad Turned Pizza
This super-easy and delicious recipe is not only healthy, it takes no time to create. A basic chicken Caesar salad is prepared and placed on a warm pizza crust. Top it with freshly shaved Parmesan cheese.
Chicken Caesar salads are tasty but can be a little boring to eat. Here we placed our salad on top of a warm, freshly made pizza crust and finished it off with a nice sprinkle of fresh Parmesan cheese. Using rotisserie chicken from your local grocery store saves a lot of time as does using fresh store-bought pizza dough. Most grocery stores offer premade dough in the cooler section or in the produce department.
Easy chicken Caesar salad pizza recipe
- 1 fresh premade ball of pizza dough, divided into 4 smaller balls
- 2 chicken breasts, diced
- 1 bag Caesar-style salad greens
- 1/2 cup prepared Caesar dressing
- 1/4 cup freshly shaved or grated Parmesan cheese
- Preheat your oven to 375 degrees F. Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
- On a floured surface roll each dough ball into a round pizza shape. Place on the parchment paper and bake 10-15 minutes or until the center is cooked. Remove and allow to cool just slightly.
- In a large mixing bowl, add the diced chicken, the bag of salad greens and the Caesar dressing. Toss well, mixing all the ingredients. Divide the salad between each of the pizza crusts and garnish with fresh Parmesan cheese. Serve immediately.
More delicious pizza ideas
Easy bubble up pizza
No-bake hummus pizza
Stuffed portobello mushroom pizzas