Nothing says summer like a sweet and fruity cocktail. Enjoy the flavors of these tropical libations.
Sit back, relax and enjoy the sips and sounds of summer.
Malibu black cocorinha recipe
- 1 part Malibu Black
- 1/2 orange, quartered
- 1/2 lemon, quartered
- 1/2 part simple syrup
- Crushed ice
- Muddle chunks of lemon and orange in a rocks glass.
- Pour in Malibu Black and simple syrup.
- Fill with crushed ice.
- Garnish with fruit.
Malibu red margarita recipe
- 2 parts Malibu Red
- 1 part lime juice
- 1 part agave syrup
- Fill a glass with ice and pour in all ingredients.
- Garnish with a squeezed lime wedge.
Malibu spiced lanai bound
Avoid the hangover all together by adding coconut water to your drink, which will hydrate you without the added sugar and carbs of sports drinks.
- 1.5 parts Malibu Island Spiced
- 4 strawberries
- 6 parts coconut water
- Strawberry garnish
- Add all ingredients to the blender.
- Add 1 cup of ice.
- Blend until smooth.
More summer drink recipes
Blood orange frozen sangria
Homemade sweet and sour bar mix
Blood orange and whiskey cocktail