Dip with a kick
Need a quick-and-easy cocktail party appetizer? This spicy roasted red pepper and feta dip comes together in a hurry but tastes like it took all day to make.
Keep jarred roasted red peppers on hand to be able to whip up this recipe at a moment's notice.
Roasted red pepper and feta dip recipe
Adapted from Greek Revival: Cooking for Life
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes, plus extra for garnish
- 3-4 roasted red bell peppers, stemmed, seeded and peeled
- 8 ounces feta cheese, crumbled
- In a small saucepan, heat the olive oil over medium-high heat. Cook the garlic until lightly browned. Add the red pepper flakes and stir to combine. Remove the pan from the heat.
- In a food processor, combine the roasted red peppers, garlic and olive oil mixture and almost all of the feta (reserve a bit for garnish, if desired). Process until well pureed.
- Transfer dip to a small bowl and sprinkle with reserved feta and crushed red pepper flakes, if desired. Serve with chips or crackers.
More Daily Flavor
Creamy white queso dip
Jalapeño bacon dip
Truffle-roasted tomato hummus