Delicious Brunch Dish!
Brunch is the perfect time for frittata. It's a great dish to serve when you are having a party, and this one is packed full of wild mushrooms, goat cheese and thyme. The perfect breakfast party dish.
No boring breakfasts here! This flavorful frittata is filled with mushrooms, goat cheese and fresh thyme. It's sure to impress everyone at the table and is perfect served alone or with a small salad.
Mushroom, goat cheese and thyme frittata recipe
Serves 2 to 4
- 8 eggs
- 1/4 cup heavy cream
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 pound sliced mushrooms
- 4 ounces fresh goat cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon fresh thyme leaves
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- In a medium bowl whisk together egg and heavy cream, set aside.
- Over medium heat add an 8-inch skillet and add in olive oil. Once hot, add in mushrooms and cook till soft.
- Pour in eggs, crumble in goat cheese and sprinkle in fresh thyme leaves. Add salt and pepper to taste. Stir once to combine everything and then let cook for about 5 minutes till the bottom and edges have just started to set.
- Put in the oven and cook under the broiler for about 5 minutes. The frittata will be done when the top no longer jiggles and is fully cooked.
- Enjoy hot or at room temperature.
More frittata recipes
Kale frittata recipe
Artichoke-spinach frittata recipe
Asparagus and goat cheese frittata recipe