Looking for the perfect pasta dish that will be sure to please everyone? This dish is packed full of creamy sauce, chicken, crispy bacon, ham and pasta. What is not to love?
Chicken cordon bleu pasta casserole recipe
Adapted from Chef in Training
Yields 9 x 13-inch dish
- 1 pound cavatappi pasta
- 1 (8 ounce) brick cream cheese
- 2 cups half-and-half
- 1-1/2 cups shredded Italian blend cheese, divided
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 8 ounces cooked thick sliced peppered bacon, crumbled
- 3/4 cup chopped ham
- 4 cooked chicken breasts, chopped
- Panko breadcrumbs
- Cook pasta according to box directions. Drain, drizzle with oil and set aside.
- In a large skillet, slowly melt cream cheese. Whisk to make it smooth.
- Whisk in half-and-half till smooth, add 1 cup of the shredded cheese and add onion and garlic powder. Once warm, stir in pasta, bacon, ham and chicken.
- Add to the prepared pan, sprinkle with remaining 1/2 cup cheese and sprinkle with panko crumbs.
- Bake for about 15 minutes till warm throughout. Turn on the broiler to toast the top if desired.
More casserole recipes
Garlic lemon chicken bake recipe
Homemade layered taco bake recipe
Chicken enchilada casserole bake recipe