Fun birthday breakfast
Birthdays should be celebrated all day long, starting with breakfast. Funfetti cake waffles are the perfect treat for a special day.
Cake for breakfast? Yes, please! These decadent cake batter waffles topped with a scoop of ice cream and chocolate syrup make any birthday super sweet.
Funfetti cake waffle recipe
Yield varies, depending on size of waffle iron
- 1 (18.9 ounce) box Funfetti cake mix
- 1 cup water
- 1/3 cup oil
- 3 eggs
- Vanilla ice cream (optional)
- Chocolate syrup (optional)
- In a large bowl, mix together the cake mix, water, oil and eggs until well combined.
- Heat your waffle iron according to manufacturer directions. Pour batter into waffle iron and cook until golden brown. Time will vary depending on waffle iron.
- Serve waffles with a scoop of vanilla ice cream and top with chocolate syrup, if desired.
More Daily Flavor
Pilsner waffles with amber ale caramel sauce
Quinoa carrot cake breakfast muffins
Apple ring pancakes