There is nothing better than a perfectly cooked potato! Especially when it's been crusted with salty Parmesan cheese and Italian seasoning. This is one side dish that you will want to make every day!
Crispy Parmesan potatoes recipe
Yields 4 servings
- 6 medium-sized red or yellow potatoes
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon Italian seasoning
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Cut potatoes in half and set aside until ready to add to the pan.
- Evenly cover a 9 x 13-inch pan with olive oil, Parmesan cheese, Italian seasoning and garlic powder. Top cheese mixture with the cut side of each halved potato.
- Bake for about 45 minutes until the potatoes are soft. Remove from the oven and let the potatoes site for about 5 minutes before carefully removing the potatoes. Do this carefully do you don't pull off the cheesy melted bottom. Serve plain or with a dollop of sour cream.
More potato recipes
Festive potato leaves recipe
Super stuffed baked potatoes recipe
Potato candy with peanut butter ribbon candy recipe