A Cool And
This dip will send you far away to the Mediterranean. Hummus, lemon-scented Greek yogurt and fresh vegetables are layered and topped with feta cheese and herbs, making this super light and refreshing dip. Serve with tortilla chips or pita chips for a great summer snack.
This recipe is not only pretty easy to make, it's also delicious! Use homemade hummus or your favorite store-bought hummus. This recipe can also be made ahead and is portable, making it a great take-along snack or idea for your lunch box.
Easy 5 layer Greek dip recipe
- 1 container hummus (any flavor)
- 1 cup of nonfat Greek yogurt
- 1 lemon, zested
- 1/2 cucumber, diced
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta cheese
- Fresh herbs such as parsley or oregano
- Tortilla chips for dipping (or pita bread)
- In a serving bowl or platter add the hummus and spread evenly over the bottom of the dish. Add the Greek yogurt on top of the hummus and gently spread to cover the hummus.
- Sprinkle the Greek yogurt with the lemon zest then add the fresh vegetables. Top with the crumbled feta cheese and sprinkle with the fresh herbs. Serve immediately or keep chilled until ready to serve.
More easy dip ideas
Individual 7 layer dips
Spicy hot corn dip