Mediterranean Salad Flavors In A Glass
Serving rich-colored Greek salad in a glass is visually stimulating like this Mediterranean appetizer. Feast with your eyes first then enjoy it.
There's nothing not to love in this Greek salad verrine. It's a quick and healthy salad that doesn't require cooking and takes zero effort to prepare! The delectable combination of flavors is accentuated by feta cheese.
Greek salad verrine recipe
- 3.5 ounces feta cheese, diced
- 8 cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1.4 ounces olives
- 2 teaspoons capers
- 1/4 cup bottled roasted peppers, chopped to bite sizes and drained
- 2 teaspoons balsamic vinegar
- 1 teaspoon white wine vinegar
- 2 teaspoons extra-virgin olive oil
- Pinch dried oregano
- Fresh oregano for garnish (optional)
- Salt and pepper
- Soak the capers in water for 10 minutes. Drain and squeeze out the excess liquid then set aside.
- In a small bowl, prepare the vinaigrette by whisking the balsamic and white wine vinegars, extra-virgin olive oil, salt, pepper and dried oregano. Adjust the taste according to your liking. Set aside.
- In a bigger bowl, combine the olives, tomatoes, peppers, feta and capers. Pour the vinaigrette and mix well with the salad.
- Divide the salad in two glasses.
Other Mediterranean recipes
Greek spinach veggie burgers recipe
Mediterranean tapenade spread
Vegetarian Mediterranean salad