Mango crab sliders are a quick-and-easy way to please a crowd. The crab pairs well with the sweetness of mango and heat of jalapeños.
For those of us who aren't lucky enough to live in lobster country, crab is a great alternative. These sliders have the sweetness of mango with a bit of heat from the jalapeños and are sure to be party favorites.
Crab and mango sliders recipe
Yields 12 sliders
- 1/3 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup diced mango
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh jalapeños (stem and seeds removed)
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon Old Bay
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- Pinch cayenne pepper
- 12 ounces lump crabmeat
- 12 Hawaiian-style dinner rolls
- 1/2 cup arugula
- Add the sour cream, mango, jalapeño, salt, pepper, Old Bay, lemon juice and cayenne to a large bowl and stir until combined.
- Gently fold in the crabmeat.
- Split the dinner rolls to resemble slider buns. Fill with crabmeat and a few leaves of arugula.
More crab recipes
Crab salad crepes
Hot crab dip