Loaded with bacon
Spice up things at your next cocktail party with this cheesy and creamy jalapeño bacon dip.
Chips and dip are a staple at any party. Kick things up a notch with this quick and easy jalapeño bacon dip. It won't last long!
Jalapeño bacon dip recipe
- 2 jalapeños
- 16 ounces cream cheese
- 6 strips bacon, cooked and chopped
- 1-1/4 cups shredded Parmesan cheese, divided use
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon smoked paprika
- Tortilla or potato chips, for serving
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Chop the jalapeños, leaving in seeds and membranes as desired to adjust heat level.
- In a food processor add the chopped jalapeños, cream cheese, 1 cup Parmesan cheese, sour cream, bacon (reserve a tablespoon for garnish, if desired), smoked paprika and garlic powder. Process until well combined.
- Pour into a baking dish. Garnish with remaining Parmesan cheese and bacon.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until cheese is melted and bubbly. Serve warm with chips.
More Daily Flavor
Truffle-roasted tomato hummus
Cheesy ranch and red bell pepper dip
Caramelized onion spinach dip