Quick and easy lunch
This quinoa salad is packed with protein, iron and amino acids, making it a perfect choice for a light but hearty lunch.
Quinoa mixes well with a variety of ingredients to make quick-and-easy salads. Toss in other produce or nuts to customize this recipe to suit your own tastes.
Arugula and quinoa salad recipe
- 2 cups arugula (or spring greens), chopped if leaves are large
- 1/2 cup cooked quinoa
- 2 tablespoons pine nuts
- 1/2 avocado, chopped
- 1 ounce goat cheese, crumbled
- 1/4 cup pomegranate arils
- 2 teaspoons balsamic vinegar
- In a large bowl, toss the first 6 ingredients together.
- Drizzle with balsamic vinegar.
More Daily Flavor
Mushroom farro salad
Barley salad with chickpeas, fava beans and peas
Cauliflower salad with homemade vinaigrette