Fun Easter Treat!
This fun and simple Easter treat will be sure to impress, and the kids will love putting these together! Crispy chow mein noodles, marshmallow Peeps and jelly beans make an adorable end to your Easter dinner.
Looking for a fun new Easter treat? These fun little Peeps' nests are super simple to make and the kids will love putting them together. Marshmallows, chow mein noodles, Peeps and candy eggs, that's all you need!
Peeps' nest candy recipe
Yields 10 nests
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 3 cups miniature marshmallows
- 4 cups chow mein noodles
- 30 miniature egg-shaped candies (jelly beans, robins eggs, etc.)
- 10 bird-shaped Peeps candies
- In a large skillet melt butter and add in marshmallows. Stir until the marshmallows are smooth and melted.
- Take off the heat and stir in chow mein noodles. Stir together quickly till all of the chow mein noodles are coated in the marshmallow mixture.
- Coat hands in nonstick spray and shape the chow mein mixture into little bird's nest. This should give you about 10 nests.
- Let the nests harden, about 10 minutes, and add one Peeps candy to each nest and decorate around the nest with small egg-shaped candies.
More Easter dessert recipes
3 Healthy Easter dessert recipes
Simple Easter sugar cookie recipe
Fun Easter treats to make with kids